Why Energy Asset Advisors?
- Seasoned professionals with broad & deep experience in energy industry finance.
- Unique experience as investment bankers in bulge-bracket and middle-market firms, as well as private equity investment firms and in executive positions at energy companies.
- Broad experience with renewable fuels, conventional & renewable power and conventional energy.
- Dedicated senior level professionals to ensure efficient execution.
- Boutique firm that provides small and mid-cap companies with bulge-bracket service.
- A local, national and international network of energy industry investors.
- Strong sense of urgency: In a transactional world, timing and efficient execution are essential to successfully close transactions.
|Solar||Midstream||Transmission & Distribution|
Key Team Members
Charles R. “Bob” Brettell, Partner
Mr. Brettell has 15 years of experience in the management of due diligence, financing and merger integration activities for the power industry. Prior to founding EAA, Mr. Brettell held executive posts with Tyr Energy and Aquila, Inc. As Senior Director with Tyr, Mr. Brettell was responsible for asset acquisition & merger integration, as well as third-party crisis management for Tyr’s client base. During his tenure at Aquila, Mr. Brettell’s leadership spanned strategy, competitive intelligence, business development, legal, regulatory and human resources for multiple wholly-owned subsidiaries. Mr. Brettell has also worked as an attorney in private practice handling business and litigation matters.
Mr. Brettell earned a Bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Maryland, a joint Juris Doctor & Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Kansas, and a Master of Laws degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
Robert Vincent, Partner
Mr. Vincent is a senior energy industry investment banker and financial advisor that has successfully closed over 250 corporate finance and M&A transactions representing in excess of $50 billion. Mr. Vincent leads EAA’s oil and gas practice that provides clients with assistance for raising equity and debt capital, project finance and development, restructurings, and M&A. Mr. Vincent has extensive transaction and finance experience in almost every sub-sector of the energy industry including upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services, alternative energy and energy technology. Prior to joining EAA, Mr. Vincent was an Executive Director and the senior full time member of WestLB AG’s office in Houston that provided strategic advisory and capital raising services and was one of the top 3 lead arrangers of project finance for clients in the energy industry. Mr. Vincent started his career at Citibank and subsequently worked at CIBC and JPMorgan in senior roles.
Mr. Vincent earned a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Texas.